If you are a small business and you are looking to rent an office space on a budget, read this article and follow the tips that will help you find an affordable and yet modern corporate space!
Finding a high-quality and affordable space is now possible. It may seem daunting at the beginning, but we can ensure you that as long as you follow these 5 tips, you will be able to find an affordable and yet modern corporate space, perfect for your small business.
Here are 5 great tips everyone should keep in mind when looking for an office space:
- Use business incubators – It can be really hard to be professional and productive when you are working out of a laundry room, playroom or a basement. If you can’t afford to rent an office space at the moment, we recommend you to take a look at the business incubators in your area. Usually, they offer reduced-cost furniture, office space, equipment, and etc. Also, they have amazing resources for tenants and offer great entrepreneurial environment.
- Take advantage of the co-working places – Have you ever considered to join a co-working place. Joining a co-working space will not cost you less than renting a traditional office space but you will enter a community of intelligent and smart people who are going through the same obstacles and challenges as you are.
- Serve your clients – You can find a client who has an office space he doesn’t use anymore and who will let you use it. This is a win-win situation as your client will have a quicker and better access to you and you can use their corporate space, as well as, their facilities for other meetings.
- Get out of downtown – Usually, the downtown office space cost more than office spaces in the suburbs. We know that the location is attractive and everyone wants to be there, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t look for other options as well. Check out other neighborhoods and suburbs and maybe you will find something attractive.
- Look for offices that have been left empty – The offices that have been left empty are much more affordable than fully-equipped offices. If you look, you can find some great office spaces that suit your needs.
Keep these 5 tips in mind and you will be able to find a great and affordable office space for your corporate needs!
When you ask a favour of your client to borrow a meeting room while you’re in London for another client meeting and you’re greeted with this. Thanks @RIBA and Maxine McKenzie for you’re generosity #friendship @inspirebelief_ pic.twitter.com/EidS6PXqYR
— Darren Richardson (@CampfireGuy) 21 de noviembre de 2017